Braid hairstyles are cute and sexy, and is fast becoming a popular trend for use during prom night. From the side braid and classic French braids, there are many prom hairstyles with braids that looks awesome and easy to do.
1. The two-strand twist. Unlike dreadlocks, twist two strands easier, simpler and more streamlined, and can be maintained for several weeks. The trick to keeping this style from looking dirty and disheveled is to remember that a small circular motion, the longer it will last. Also, if you use hair products like pomade or cream, make sure you do not use, slick oil products, as this will make the hair look greasy and dirty.
2. Box braids. Braid type involves the use of hair extensions and is quite popular with the African American community, as well as many other women. It is also one of the most durable braid hairstyle, but also can take a lot of time to do. If you don’t have a hair-stylist, find one near you that specializes in braids Box.
3. Braids for short hair. Providing you don’t have the hair very short like a pixie cut, you can do a braid in your hair for a cute hairstyle. One of the most popular short hair braids are braided horizontal. It features a plating style hair from ear to ear, in your head, not on the back or the side. Horizontal braids flirty and fun and perfect if you have a chin-length bob.
4. Classic French braid. For medium to long hair, french braid hairstyles classic and elegant to try. It can be difficult to do at first, but once you get the hang of it, you’ll braid your hair in no time.
5. Herringbone braid. Braid is ideal for long locks and is elegant and beautiful styles that can be worn for everyday use or for special occasions. It’s a bit more complicated than the French braid, but it is easily picked up by most women and can be done in just a few minutes once you get the hang of it.