Modern Male Hairstyles
Hairstyle plays a very important part of our appearance. These days, women are not only pay attention to their appearance. Men are becoming more concerned about how they look. Looks interesting not just about wearing a cool T-shirt, trendy jeans, and stylish shoes. You should also get the right haircut to complement your look. Currently, there are many modern male hairstyles different available for those who want to look the best.
Hairstyle trends keep on changing from time to time. People are always coming up with exciting new trends every year and many men want to stay up to date on the latest trends. What are the current trends for 2013? Here are ideas for some hair styles 2013:
1. Short haircuts: Short haircuts have withstood the test of time and are making a comeback this year. They are low maintenance and very masculine. Textured short hair will add a touch of sophistication.
2. The ‘Cristiano Ronaldo’: This haircut is getting popular year. Named after the international football star, this haircut proved to be very flexible, you can get multiple style options from a single haircut. With a bit of wax or gel, you can easily make a hawk, spiky false, or look messy. For formal occasions, you can also create a chic, swept-back look.
3. Faux Hawk: This hairstyle is the tamer version of the Mohawk. Although less wild, a fake eagle is also a rebellion. The hair on both sides of head is cut short (not shaved) while the middle part is slightly longer. You can spike up this part using wax or gel. It’s simple and cool.
4. Spiky haircut: spiky haircut is still a favorite in 2013. If you want to look young and funky, this is the hairstyle for you. It fit short and medium length hair, and can also be customized with either formal wear or casual wear.
5. Messy haircut: This is arguably one of the year’s hottest haircut. It’s straight-out-of-bed hairstyle looks simple, low-maintenance, yet very cool. Ironically, this style actually needs effort and lots of hair product to maintain the unkempt look.